Friday 16 September 2011

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my new blog about Delivering Service Excellence.

Someone once said: "If you try you may fail, but if you don't try you won't succeed".

I am going to use this blog to try and explain a generic model I am developing which covers all the components any service supplier can base their offerings in order to deliver service excellence.

Now that is obviously a huge undertaking. I guess only time will tell if it is a bold or foolish mission!

At the very least I hoping to generate a discussion. This is just as much about my learning as it is about sharing my views. Therefore I readily welcome any and all comments (except of course for the usual spam or insults that unfortunately plague blogs of this nature). And of course I also welcome visitors to share this site with others via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, etc, etc.

Ultimately I hope you and I both get value from my thoughts, observations and ramblings and the associated debates.

No comments:

Post a Comment